I love being an orthodontist. Over the years, I have had the opportunity to meet so many wonderful people, and the friendships I’ve built with my patients and their families are truly rewarding. It has always been my focus to make each patient feel at home when people come to me for treatment, and I work hard to give my patients the beautiful smile they deserve.
My education in dentistry and orthodontics has provided me with a strong foundation of knowledge and experience. In addition, I have published articles in the American Journal of Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics. Before becoming an orthodontist, I earned the following degrees/diplomas:
- Master of Science in orthodontics – University of Tennessee, 1989
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of the Pacific, 1985
- Bachelor of Science in zoology – University of Florida, 1982
- Chamberlain High School, Tampa, 1977
I am a member of several professional associations that provide me with opportunities for continuing education. Through regular participation, I am able to stay current with the latest technology and orthodontic treatments. My patients deserve the best, and enhancements to my knowledge and skill enable me to provide them with more options and better results.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Florida Association of Orthodontists
- Southern Association of Orthodontists
- Florida Dental Association
- Hillsborough County Dental Association
- West Coast Dental Association
A Commitment to the Community
I feel truly blessed to live and work in such a wonderful community. I enjoy getting to know my patients and their families, and it is always such an honor to realize that I have made a difference in so many of my patients’ lives. I could not ask for a better job or for a better group of people to be sharing their smiles with me. I look forward to working with you.